How to withdraw your Affiliate Commissions via Bitcoin
The Winning Poker Network cashes out all affiliate commissions exclusively via Bitcoin. After the initial setup that takes just a few minutes, Bitcoin offers a variety of benefits that make it the most efficient way to access your earnings.
- Money moves from your player account to your bank account in as little as 4 days (without the fees)
- Most inexpensive way to fund and cash-out your funds — with the exception of a miniscule “miner’s fee,” there are no transaction fees
- Bitcoin is the fastest payment method with funds being released to your account as soon as your transaction is verified
- Transaction limits ranging from $10 to $10,000
Withdrawing Bitcoin from Your Affiliate Account
Once you’ve received your affiliate commissions into your player account, you can withdraw them easily into your preferred Bitcoin wallet by following these simple steps.
- Go to the poker client and click on “Cashier”
- Click on “Withdraw”
- Click on “Popular E-wallet”
- Click on “Bitcoin”
- Enter the amount in USD you wish to withdraw
- Now it will ask you for your Bitcoin wallet address in which you want to receive the funds. Go to your Bitcoin wallet and click on “wallet address”.
- Copy the Bitcoin wallet address, paste it into the specified box, and click “next”.
- Review the transaction and make sure the amount you want to cash-out is correct. Then click “next”.
For more information on Bitcoin, including how to set up, deposit, and withdrawal on WPN, please visit our Bitcoin section here.