What reports are available?
You will find all the reports you need to analyze your marketing efforts, below are several you’ll have access to by clicking on the “Reports” tab:
- Detailed activity Report: This report lists detailed activity recorded against your account and the resulting income. Use the filters and column selectors to analyze the available data.
- Signup conversion report: This report illustrates the ratio of hits to signup conversions (conversion rate) for your advertising
- Player activity: This report lists detailed activity per player belonging to your account. You can use the filters to limit players by their registration details.
- Player daily activity: This report lists daily activity for the specified players. Supply one or more player reference IDs in the form to see their daily activity.
- Player registrations: This report lists your registered players and the details of the advertising they joined via.
- Hits & impressions report: This report illustrates the ratio of impression to hits (click-thru-rate) for your advertising.
- Media report: This report illustrates the ratio of impressions to hits (click-thru-rate) per media.
- Countries report: This report illustrates which countries your hits are coming from.
- Referrer report: This report lists the number of hits against a referring URL (i.e. the URL of a page you’re displaying advertising on).
- Hits log: This report lists all available data for hits so you can perform your own detailed traffic analysis. It is recommended to download the report and analyze it in a spreadsheet application.