What payment methods does WPN offer?
Bitcoin has fast become the most cost-effective and timely method of processing cash-outs for both players and affiliates. While you may be new to Bitcoin, it takes just a few minutes to set-up and you’ll find it easy to use.
It’s fast, cheap, and easy. Once you’ve received your affiliate commissions into your player account, you can withdraw them easily into your preferred Bitcoin wallet by following these simple steps:
- Go to the poker client and click on “Cashier”
- Click on “Withdraw”
- Click on “Popular Ewallet”
- Click on “Bitcoin”
- Enter the amount in USD you wish to withdraw
- Now it will ask you for your Bitcoin wallet address in which you want to receive the funds. Go to your Bitcoin wallet and click on “wallet address”
- Copy the Bitcoin wallet address and paste it into the specified box and click “next”
- Review the transaction and make sure the amount you want to cash-out is correct and click “next”
Make sure your player account has a valid email address so you can confirm your withdrawal.
If you have any specific Bitcoin questions, please send us an email to email@example.com